Solutions for mechanical and plant engineering: MACHINERY
Mechanical and systems engineering has always been one of the most successful and fastest growing industries.
This success is primarily based on certainty: the certainty of knowing you can rely on the suppliers and the components used in terms of the quality, process and product.
This is exactly the sort of reliability we focus on. That's why you, as a mechanical and systems engineering company, benefit from...
- customised C-Part systems
- a key account field team that knows the industry and the needs of the market
- a key account in-house team with comprehensive knowledge of product uses
- a comprehensive procurement policy - customised product solutions for your market
- continuously innovative technologies for Kanban logistics and bin management
- technical application consulting and design support
- process optimisation and cost reduction through fewer items and individual storage management
- decentralised and/or centralised supply concepts for your production sites worldwide
We are here for you!
Contact us at T +45 7320 7320 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
The Würth Industrie Service GmbH & Co. KG collects and processes the personal data provided in the form in order to process the requested request for you. Please note the mandatory fields in the forms. The legal basis for this processing, the absolutely necessary data, is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, implementation of a pre-contractual measure. The processing of data voluntarily provided by you is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Thereafter, processing is permissible which is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interest is to have contact with you, our customers, to improve our consulting quality and to be able to contact you more easily in case of possible queries. The data collected will only be stored by us for as long as is necessary to process your enquiry and to contact you. They are then deleted.
Supplementary data protection information, in particular regarding your rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection and complaint, can be found in our data protection declaration.