In your private life you certainly benefit from online shopping. You are just one click away from your next birthday present, your smartphone or even a shirt. Online shopping saves time, creates flexibility and offers optimal overview!
But it is not only in your private life where you can benefit from the advantages! When purchasing your C-Parts, E-Procurement is a worthwhile alternative - whereever and whenever you need it!
Even today, in industrial companies, many order forms and demand labels are filled out by hand - a common manual procurement process. Doesn't it sound like a lot of time and a lot of effort for small parts to follow such a process? You may want to take a closer look on these purchasing processes and their optimisation, for example with E2E of Würth Industrie Service.
When you view and play embedded videos on www.wuerth-industrie.com, the provider (YouTube) may be able to store your access and analyze your behavior. If you activate the content, i.e. agree to view and play it, a cookie is placed on your computer to record that you have agreed to this in your browser. This cookie does not store any personal data.
You can also use this link to access the video directly on the plattform of the provider: https://youtu.be/4fPpjHnFxh0
E2E – E-Business to Efficiency.
E2E - All electronic solutions from Würth Industrie Service for a fast, independent ordering of production material and MRO. This includes our Würth Online-Shop and Würth App, Würth Scanner as ordering system, as well as electronic data interchange (EDI) or electronic catalogue management.
The goal: maximum ease and efficiency in purchasing for quick, independent ordering and supply with your direct and indirect materials.
E-procurement systems of Würth Industrie Service
Advantages of our e-procurement systems
- Around-the-clock: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week regardless of the time zone and country
- Full cost transparency for your production materials and operational equipment
- Process cost reduction through integrated electronic processes instead of conventional, time-consuming and paper-based procurement
- Simple item search
- Permanent data flow
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Fast integration into your ERP system
- Automated data exchange and interface management (EDI)
- Integration of supplier catalogs (OCI)
- Networking of services: stationary – mobile, digitally – personally
- Fully automated business processes